Prep Time25 Min(s)
Total Time12 Min(s) Cook
WHAT YOU NEED
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 large red onion, cut into thin slices
- 1 lb. frozen pizza dough, thawed
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 lb. mixed wild mushrooms, cut in half
- 1-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 Tbsp. HEINZ Black Truffle Infused Honey
- Heat oven to 425ºF.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add onions; cook 15 to 20 min. or until tender and golden brown, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, pat pizza dough into a 14-inch round on lightly floured baking sheet. Mix garlic and remaining oil until blended; brush onto dough. Top with mushrooms. Bake 10 min.
- Top pizza with cheese, onions and rosemary.
- Bake 10 to 12 min. or until edges of crust are golden brown. Drizzle with honey before serving.
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 15g||19%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrates 45g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.