Prep Time15 Min(s)
Total Time1 Hr(s)
Servings1 Hr(s) 15 Min(s)
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 whole chicken (4 lb.), cut into 8 pieces
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1-1/4 lb. Brussels sprouts, trimmed, cut in half
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup HEINZ Hot Chili Infused Honey, divided
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Place chicken, skin sides up, in 15x10x1-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray; season with salt and pepper.
- Bake 30 min. Meanwhile, toss Brussels sprouts with oil.
- Spoon Brussels sprouts around chicken. Brush chicken with 2 Tbsp. honey; bake additional 30 min. or until chicken is done (165°F).
- Drizzle remaining honey over chicken and Brussels sprouts before serving.
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 16g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrates 12g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.