Prep Time10 Min(s)
Total Time14 Min(s)
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 frozen breaded chicken breast (about 3 oz.)
- 1 cup hot cooked jasmine rice
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 1/4 cup English cucumber slices
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup sugar snap peas, cut into strips
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. HEINZ Mandarin Orange Miso Crunch
- Bake chicken as directed on package.
- Spoon rice into shallow serving bowl; spread to evenly cover bottom of bowl.
- Slice chicken; place over half the rice.
- Place cilantro and vegetables in small piles over remaining rice.
- Spoon Mandarin Orange Miso Crunch over chicken and vegetables.
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 23g||29%|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrates 64g||23%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||18%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.