Prep Time20 Min(s)
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 lb. spaghetti
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup HEINZ Chili Pepper Crunch Sauce, divided
- Cook spaghetti in large saucepan of boiling water 8 min. or just until spaghetti is tender. Drain spaghetti, reserving 1/2 cup cooking water.
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat. Add 3 Tbsp. Chili Pepper Crunch Sauce; cook and stir 30 sec. or until heated through.
- Add spaghetti and reserved cooking water to sauce in skillet; mix lightly. Cook and stir 2 min. Remove skillet from heat.
- Drizzle spaghetti mixture with remaining Chili Pepper Crunch Sauce.
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 23g||29%|
|Saturated Fat 8g||40%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrates 40g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||11%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.