Prep Time15 Min(s)
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 lb. fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup HEINZ Chili Pepper Crunch Sauce
- Cook beans in simmering water in large skillet over medium heat 4 to 5 min. or until beans are crisp-tender; drain.
- Rinse beans with cold water; pat dry with paper towels.
- Heat oil in same skillet. Add beans; cook and stir 3 min. or until heated through. Remove skillet from heat.
- Add Chili Pepper Crunch Sauce to beans; mix lightly.
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 10g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrates 9g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||11%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
6 servings (1/2 cup each)
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.